.

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Journal Entry Personal Statement Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words - 1

Journal Entry - Personal Statement ExampleUnit six was another important learning package for me because it really relates to my area of give out in real estate. I work for Qatar Diar, hence, I feel that the lessons on product and price as the focal points of a marketing mix helper me in my position as an executive assistant in the department of contracts and procurement. Combining the concepts of market research and marketing mix can be real efficient at the workplace. The organization can source for information using surveys, personal interviews and focused groups to determine the type of product the market requires, in my sequel this would be housing, and the pricing that is favorable depending on the quality of the product.On a personal level, learning about market information and research enables me to provide my manager with relevant information as to the type of materials that the company should procure to enhance the quality of the companys product and give it a competit ive reward over its

No comments:

Post a Comment