.

Friday, February 7, 2020

Appeal letter Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Appeal letter - Essay Example I do not have the courage to go to class without my homework. I am not confident enough to discuss my situation with my professor as well as the advisor. And after 3 class absences, I feared to go to the class hence making me get away from the class. The result of my irresponsibility was that I got an â€Å"F† or â€Å"UW†. I truly rue about my poor and irresponsible study attitude at Otis. I wish you are able to give me one more chance to continue my study at Otis. If I have a chance to get back to school, I promise that I will not be absent in any class again. If I have any problems or difficulties about my class work, I will discuss the same with my instructor in an active manner. I will face the difficulties instead of evading the issue. Also, I will work really hard on my work as I believe I have the ability to finish my class if I work hard. (I have also attached my 2010 summer academic record at UCLA to support that I have the ability to finish the program of com pleting the degree program at Otis). I promise my poor academic performance which was the result of these circumstances have been demonstrably corrected and it no longer influences my academic standing. I have considered carefully and thus propose a schedule for completion of my degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment