.

Monday, October 7, 2019

Progress report Memo Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Progress report Memo - Essay Example In addition, I have applied general social work frameworks at the organization. The main emphasis has been on assessing the adequacy of services to the mentally ill East Africans and other populations affected by mental illness. I have also developed a clear understanding of the general social work identified with the organizations work objectives. Additionally, I have applied some of the problem solving techniques that I have learned. This includes assessing the situation and evaluating individuals with the mental illness. I have recommended the use of peers as a solution to some of the problems. However, I have not been able to use intervention as a strategy towards finding a solution to these people. I have a plan to integrate with mentally ill East Africans fully, that is, in their lifestyle so that I can identify what exactly is the cause of their mental illness and the challenges they face in

No comments:

Post a Comment